Monday, November 28, 2011

Young Love : A Dricki Affair


Chapter 3 : Y U MAD?
image

Back in the booth *
 I wonder what that was all about Nicki thought to herself. She felt her phone vibrate, it was a  text from Omarion :
O-baby - hey baby you left without saying good-bye :/.
 Damn I forgot his ass was even home. She texted back :
Nicki - Sorry, babe I was in a hurry , I had studio time with Drake and I couldn’t be late. 
O-baby : Oh :/ 
Nicki - what’s up with fucked up face She texted back frustrated . 
O-baby : It just seems like you always seem to jump on drizzy team when he asks you to do something ? 
 Nicki couldn’t even believe what she just read.  
*Nicki’s thoughts*
   How dare that selfish muthafucka say that to me? I mean I know me and Drake are close but that doesn’t mean anything. Bastard! I don’t judge him when his bobble head EX’s pop every know and then. 
 Nicki was so angry that she didn’t realize Drake was standing right in front of her.
” You okay Nick?” he said with a concerned face.
” Yeah I just got into a little argument with Omarion”.
” What was it about ?” he asked.
” Oh nothing important”.
” Really , because they way you was glaring at that phone kind of makes me think different”. 
It was just like Drake to see Right thru Nicki……
Nicki couldn’t help but smile at his concerned face. 
” Really Drake its okay, Omarion and I will be fine okay. Plus, I suggest you stop worrying about me and my boo and get to the pretty red-headed doll over there waiting for you. “
She pointed to Rihanna who was sitting on the coach playing angry bird on her Iphone. Drake gave Nicki a quick wink and walked over to Riri. Nicki loved how Drake and Riri’s relationship was. It always seemed like Drake knew just the right things to say to Rihanna or to anybody in that matter feel better. Nicki was stuck on this thought until she arrived to her house. Nicki came to house that was full of people and load music. 
Oh my goodness not this shit again !

Back in the car*
Drake and Rihanna finally arrived at home after getting a bite to eat. Drake was still stuck on the reason why Riri got so angry with him at the studio. Rihanna caught the look on Drake’s frustrated face.
” Babe, what’s wrong you look like your reading a foreign language or something. “
Drake quickly snapped out the trance he was in. 
“Ohh nothing , I’m just trying to figure out something that happened earlier today. 
Drake figured that maybe he could ease the answer out of her instead of just blurting the shit out. 
“Well um it just seem like um.. you got a little pissed of at me today.”
She gave him a quizzical look.
” When did I get mad at you Drake?”
Drake gave her surprised look. *How in the hell did she just forget that shit that fucking fast*. He sighed in frustration. 
“What!? You really don’t remember cursing me out at the studio for no apparent reason?!?! 
Rihanna slowly gained the memory the of early today back. Her soft face turned into a hard scowl. 
 ” Oh , yes I do remember yelling at you and there was a reason Aubrey !”
  Then the car fell in silence. It was so much tension in the air….. And Drake couldn’t stand it.
” Well what the fuck was it Robyn??!?” , he said breaking the silence. 
Rihanna sat there silent waiting for Drake to calm himself down. When he finally did she spoke.
” It was the way your where looking at her Aubrey.”
“Looking at who boo?”
After those words escaped his lips it everything sorta click and he know who she  was talking about.

okkkay finally finish with this chapter YAh!!!!!! Mmmm wonder who Riri was talking about and what is Nicki going to do with O ????? I tried to make it a cliff hanger…. :) Chapter 4 in a few…..

More coming soon ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment