Sunday, January 8, 2012

Practice preview ohhh!


Practice Preview
Fan fiction.
Enjoy. 
Chapter 11
As soon as the door closed Nicki led Drake to the bed. She playfully pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She hovered her face over his. She took in every detail of his face. She bent down and pressed her forehead to his. She parted his lips open with her tongue. They dove into a deep kiss. Her hands trickled down to his cargo shorts. She fiddled with his zipper.
” Nicki ba- *kiss* by stop *tongue* it”. But she wouldn’t wouldn’t she was too hungry for Drake. 
” Onika baby stop it now” , he said serious tone.
She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. She could see the seriousness in his eyes. She took the hint and climbed off him and moved to the further side of the bed. She curled into a little ball. Drake sat and looked towards Nicki. She laid there in the opposite direction of him. He could see the discomfort in her body.
 He crawled over to her and picked her up in his arms. She tried to wiggle he way out of his clutches but her attempts prevailed. So she kept her face turned from him. He cupped her face and made her look directly into his eyes. They had worry and sadness in them. She couldn’t help but caress his face with her free hand. 
” Nicki you know I love you and I respect you right right”, he questioned her.
” Yes, I do” , she said softly.
” Good because the reason that I stopped you was because , baby honestly I didn’t want you to regret anything that could have happened.”
 ” But baby I wou…”
” Yeah I know that your going to say your not but baby I could tell. When you kissed me I could taste the nervousness”, he stroked her cheek.
” Baby I don’t wanna look like like I pressured you or anything”.
Nicki bent up to kiss him on the cheek. ” Thank you so much Drake”, she smiled.
” Anything for you baby”
  They kissed for only a second before Drake’s blackberry started to ring. The caller was none other than Rihanna. 
 HAhaha Gave yall a little tease at the beginning! But don’t worry there is wayyyyy more to come. Oh yeah sorry for the cliffhangers barbs!Rihanna got a little surprise up her sleeve ?!?! Drake and Nicki get a full night together *swoons* ! This chapter will be extra long I promise that ! muah-xo

2 comments:

  1. Yo im sick of u leaving us like this lol just when it get to the good part u decide yto leave us but its cool for now. Okay on to the chapter drake and nicki is so cute together and just when it get good that chick calls. I refuse to say her name lol. Post soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post again soon, I can't wait to see what will happen! Nicki and Drake are too cute! Part of me feels kinda bad for Rihanna because nobody deserves to be cheated on, but since she knows something is going on, she should just let Drake go.

    ReplyDelete